Thursday, January 1, 2009

my 24-book challenge (2009)

The challenge goes on….


January

1) Aruta, J.V. amd R.S. De Vera. Young Blood 3. 2006


February

2) Burton, Tim. The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy and Other Stories. 1997


March

3) Klein, Norma. Just Friends. 1990
April- June

4) Coelho, Paulo. Eleven Minutes. 2003
July-August-December

5) Coelho, Paulo. Witch of Port0belo. 2007

-------------- END ---------------------

This is crazy. I never even made it to half of my quota. 5 books in a year? a triple "bleh". I will try again.

3 comments:

pieterbie said...

Dunno what happened. I tried to comment on the film challenge, IE crashed, and now I cannot find that post anymore.
Lucky you, I'll never make 365.
Nor will I maken 24 books.

my gulch said...

it's a shame. Nothing was added to this list anymore and i have even increased the number for this challenge. ;-(

Andrea said...

October is The New Earth by Eckhart Toole.
November is ...by Eckhart Toole
December is 6 volumes by Secharia Sitchin!!! lolo

Blog Archive

Followers