I wasn't able to get through my (target) number of readings last year. I don't even know if I could get any better this year but it will never be dubbed as a "challenge" if it's easy, right? So I thought of doubling the numbers. Nyaha! A total of 24 books in a year! That means I have to finish at least 2 books in a month. How's that for a slow reader like me?
Tha challenge goes on….
1) Hamlett, Alison. Collins Need to know? Running. 2004
2) Rushdie, Salman. Midnight's Children. 1980
February - March
3) Zafra, Jessica. Twisted 8: The Night of the Living Twisted. 2008.
4) Villanueva, Rene. Personal: Mga Sanaysay sa Lupalop ng Gunita. 2006.
5) Sedaris, David. Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim. 2004.
6) Carver, Raymond. What We Talk About When We Talk About Love. 1981.
7) Maguire, Gregory. The Dream Stealer. 2002.
8) Pullman, Philip. The Butterfly Tattoo. 1992.
July - August
9) Coetzee, J.M. Youth. 1986.
10) Winterson, Jeanette. Powerbook. 2005.
11) Murakami, Haruki. What I Talk About When I Talk About Running. 2008
12) Meyer, Stephanie. Twilight. 2007
Bollocks! I've read 12 books in a year...so much for a challenge. Anyway, there's still 2009. I hope I would finally get my quota. 24 books in 2009!!!