My boss takes a pose, holding these bunch of hybrid tomatow...not knowing that he won't be included in it. His hands are nice accent to the shot though. Just to emphasize size and texture.
On to another matter...tomato honker a.k.a redbaron tagged me. You know what this means right? I rarely buy this thing but well...spare me some moments.
The rules of the game:
each player lists 8 facts about themselves, the rules of the game appear before the facts do the player ends by tagging 8 people, which means listing their names and then going to their blogs to tell them that they’ve been tagged, then going back and commenting on their lists.
8 facts about me: (I wonder why it has to be 8)
- I have the most bizarre habit when I was a kid. I smell my hands, front and back, before I start on doing anything. Smell meaning I sniff them. I got over it eventually. I need to.
- I get easily droopy when I am in love. (wahahaha!) Seriously. And I can’t look at people in the eyes. Afraid that I am to look at “his” eyes on them or see “him” in other people’s eyes. (heck, it’s so very high school-foolish).
- There was a time that I really thought I was adopted. I am a middle child, I am the only one who went to public school, and my brother said I was picked up from a carabao’s shit. You figure that out.
- I have more women crushes than men. I once thought that women will rule the world and that they’re the most competitive human beings. I still do. Ha!
- I am being paid to write. That makes me a professional. But my ultimate dream is to be a nurse. I used to think I am a very scientific and logical. Not until I meet Oki. (goodness, she’s such a bad influence)
- I hate stringbeans period. I hate durian, super period.
- I can drink more than 5 cups of coffee a day and get the most raging palpitations at night that I feel I’ve died already. The next morning, I continue with the stupid routine.
- I never like the idea of blindate.
Now to continue this chain of misfortunes (again, blame it on redbaron), here are the 8 people I would like to tag (not because I want the same misfortune on them but simply because I want to get to know them more):
- Peter (from the start, I have been amazed by his intelligence)
- Diong (he might not be totally into this kind of crap, but I need to try)
- Ferdz (may lulupet pa ba sa taong ito?)
- Crim (she’s one of my best buddies, so it’s just fair that she shares my misfortune)
- Teresa (she often thinks the right things to say, I need her 8)
- Lies (i feel like, she’s going to buy this, although she knows a lot about me already)
- Toe (her hubby is away, she needs something to wind away her time)
- Jim (I am demanding to know more!)