I was trying to get a good scene of the sea while resting under a stunted coconut tree. I meant not to include the leaves but it was hanging so low that it kept on bothering my frame. Finally, I decided to include it.
Three women watching the sea and two coconut trees framing them beautifully. I never get to see that often.
My favorite shot. A huge, salty splash of the wide, blue sea.
I've got five random thoughts for you:
- There's at least two reasons why I jog religiously. I get to think and I get the workout I need.
- I visit blogs because I like it and I enjoy reading getting into other people's thoughts. Not because I fish out for comments. I believe I have established a pattern.
- I ache to visit Batanes so badly that I bring it in my dreams sometimes.
- I quit smoking and cut down my caffeine intake (3 mugs of coffee/day) but don't congratulate me. I am still on the verge.
- I fancy a new camera and one of those fisheye lenses.