Monday, August 10, 2009

I know it was just a lamp...but it was a lamp that I could not forget

lamp from the ceiling

Let's not get personal --Unless what you say relates to me as a person it is just words without meaning. But let's not just get personal about each other, let's get personal about ourselves.

---------

*No rain for the passed few days. I guess I've gotten used to wet streets so much so that I miss the rain already. It's like missing someone you don't want to see. Yes, I am a walking oxymoron.

5 comments:

pieterbie said...

At least you have seen the light.

Photo Cache said...

Very cool light fixture. Wanna start a decorating blog?

my gulch said...

peter, yes a good way of putting it. at least i have seen the light.

photo cache, i wanted to but i would like to believe this is more of an instinct than a wanting to start something "new".

Jim said...

gaya ng ilaw sa dilim, at ng bunga sa puno, mapapansin kapag maliwanag kapag mabunga, kaya huwag mo na lang pansinin at magpatuloy sa buhay, walang mawawala kung wala siya sa iyong buhay, 'di ba? :D

my gulch said...

Jim:
ganda naman nun. problema nga siguro sa parte ko kase di ko maisip puno kung wala ang bunga or ang dilim kung wala ang liwanag. parang yung konsepto ni Pablo Neruda ng "power of the opposites". pero tama ka. patuloy ang buhay. at least nakita ko ang liwanag. :-D

Blog Archive

Followers