Thursday, February 11, 2010

These legs are meant for running...

legs made for running (other shoes and legs by Alex and Dan during the Subic marathon

... away.

I could not count how many times I've thought of running away. Run away from it all. That plan didn't last. Now, I want to "run" again.

-------

still about "running"...

i was at the QC Circle last night, running some miles while my mind was wonderfully wandering off somewhere else when i noticed this guy beside me. i could not look. i was shy to look cuz that means i am acknowledging his presence, which i didn't want to do. but above the belting sound of lenny kravitz in my ears, i could hear him grunting, almost gasping for air. i said to myself, what the heck is wrong with him? i wanted him to pass me by and leave me and my personal space alone. i went 11 rounds, not wanting to stop and the guy was still beside me, running, keeping up with my phase. hala! I slowed down. He slowed down. I added some pressure and he kept on adjusting his phase. Finally, after my 12th round...i stopped. he looked back and then he kept on running...away from me. Alas.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers