Thursday, August 9, 2007

My second entry for the day...

JBbook

"They put the behemoths in the hold along with the rhinos, the hippos and the elephants."

Yesterday, I was whining to Deb about how slowly I am dying out of vim and vigor and how I am gradually losing my sense of humor. She said, “Me too.” It could be a stage especially if one does a routinary task. Or is it?

Anyway, maybe Julian Barnes will bring me back my bland appetite. I haven’t read a serious book for ages. And by serious I mean something that would not only make me think about life but something to keep me going.

Thanks Peter for the book!. ;-)

1 comment:

pieterbie said...

Ah, cool, I'm so pleased I get to see the photo. It didn't come through in the mail.
I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did!

Blog Archive

Followers