Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Separate Ways

separate ways

Most of our life is a series of images.

They pass us by like towns on the highway.

But sometimes, a moment stuns us as it happens.

And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image.

We know that this moment, every part of it, will live on forever.

- One Tree Hill

This is one of may favorite photos (so far). I caught two people going on their separate ways. I was inside the bus, I had the big window all to myself. And the shutter was all eager to click. I am glad I was at the right time. I think the angle was just right.

---------

I've been soundtripping to Mika's Life in Cartoon Motion cd. All because I heard Crim singing Grace Kelly last Saturday over a couple of beer and a plate of roasted highland legume. :-D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

roasted highland legumes. nice. haha.


Crim

my gulch said...

@crim:
saya no? it's like us, being referred to by the other table as "the other side of the world". hehe.

Anonymous said...

i know. in some ways, he was right. :D


Crim

my gulch said...

right. and i feel that they were enjoying our songs (and our voices). lalo na nung kumanta ka ng Grace Kelly. lupet. hehe.

Anonymous said...

naknang. parang may nakita lang akong dumudugong tenga. di ko sure eh. madilim. hahaha.


Crim

Blog Archive

Followers