Friday, May 22, 2009

Always the "wrong way"

wrong way


This photo was taken in front of the newly-opened SM Naga. I just love the irony of the shot that I had to stop and took several shots. Then he spotted me. I paid him a smile and went away.

---------

[Random Thoughts....]

... i kept singing 'Careles Whisper' lately. I used to like that Wham classic but due to the scandal, I could not make myself to like that song anymore. Jeez.

... a day after I finished watching the series, The Last Scandal of My Life, I learned that the female lead, Choi Jin-Sil is already dead and she committed suicide in October 2008 at the age of 39.

...i kept thinking of that one, same person for the last two weeks now and I haven't even seen him, tsk tsk.

...another racial slur for the Filipinas courtesy of Alec Baldwin when he guested on the “Late Show with David Letterman” wherein he joked about Filipinas as mail-order-brides. What the hell is wrong with these people?!

...kung may "hari ng sablay"...definitely merong "reyna ng sablay"

6 comments:

abhi said...

gr8

Ferdz said...

haha ayus sa irony yung picture peti yung framing ng police.

Naku me SM na pala dyan parang kawawa yung mga small business na mga kalapit nyan.

Andrea said...

About Alec Baldwin's joke on Filipinas: totoo naman kasi, kaya lang gusto natin itago kasi nahihiya tayo. Pero ang dami naman nakikita natin sa plane pinangangalandakan pa ang works nila maski hindi gaano kagandahan, pinapa obvious ba! By the way i did not say this because i like Alec Baldwin ha! I like the chest hair na parang sinuklay.

lagal[og] said...

what a video can do to a song stored in our collective memory :D maybe wham can collect royalties from hayden for resurrecting this 1980's hit.

cute ng image nung guard under the signage. i have to agree with ferdz, the presence of a mall in naga will surely affect the small businesses there kasi yung mga tao will buy from there instead of the sari-sari stores and groceries.

my gulch said...

abhithanks!

Ferdzonga eh. kala ko isa ang Naga City sa di ma-invade ng mga higanteng malls gaya ng SM pero mali ako. Daming tao nung nagpunta ko. kala ko may sale yun pala kakabukas lang.

Te Nidzhehe. chest hair na sinuklay? ayos ka ha. well, di na naman pinag-uusapan kung tama o mali yung sinabi ni Baldwin. racial slur takes its usual form. ang mali nya binoroadcast niya, hehe. sensitive ang mga Pinoy sa mga ganyan so asahan mo, aatakihin ka ng batikos. sabi ni Baldwin, he was taken out of context kase nagjo-joke daw sha but he did apologize.

oggienaku oo nga. sa dami kase ng songs bakit yun pa ginamit na background, hehe.

yung SM Naga, malapad lang siya pero 2 floors lang. una kong pinuntahan dun yung booksale ni. I got my 2nd copy of The Great Gatsby for 40 pesos. astig.

pieterbie said...

Wrong way, haha.
Some Belgians would interpret this like the person under the sign is homosexual. I wouldn't go back and tell him that :-)

Blog Archive

Followers