We were in Cotabato some weeks ago to produce a video presentation about rootcrops and we had to interview some farmers in the field. I was there mostly to help with the script and to pitch in a few suggestions here and there particularly on how to go about the story. We were given five days to do the whole production. We went into this remote village somewhere in Cuyapon and while the production team was busy in interviewing a farmer which we found on the road working, I slipped out from the crowd and met these whole bunch of children who seem to be amazed at what were doing. I'd like to think they like me (or maybe they like my camera). I asked one of the kids to smile for me. The sun was blazing hot that day. And that even though it was awkward, he managed to smile back.
Redbaron tagged me... Sorry, it took awhile! :-)
The Rules: Each player answers the given questions about themselves. At the end of which, a further 5-6 people are tagged and informed accordingly on their own blogs. The unfortunate victim is requested to let the person who tagged them know when they’ve posted their answer.
- What was I doing 10 years ago? Honestly? I couldn't remember much, except for the fact that I was still in college in 1998 and the future felt like blurry to me. I took a course in Journalism without knowing what will I be after that. I've always wanted Medicine or anything that has got to do with Science.
- What are 5 things on my to-do list for today? Write an article about rubber, Layout a 32-page magazine, Write a whole bunch of long letters for Lies, Search as much about Mount Kinabalu, and more...
- Snacks you enjoy? I am crazy about Nagaraya (original flavor). Is a mug of coffee a snack? If yes, that one too.
- Things I would do if I were a billionaire? It's one hell of a question. It's a cliche but I can't seem to answer it straight. Maybe because I knew, it will (never) happen. Oh yea, I am one helluva pessimist. But for the sake of answering...I'd probably buy a land in Batanes and a private plane so that I could fly there whenever I please.
- Places you have lived? Caramoran, Catanduanes/ Virac, Catanduanes/ Los Baños, Laguna/ Diliman, Quezon City
- Who are your next victims? Peter (there's a least a chance that he will buy this crap); Ferdz (because he's kind and considerate); Lies (because I owe her a bunch of letters and this is my one way of saying, "I am still here, alive and still lazy"); Crim (because she needs something to wind away her time); Tien (because I need to know his answer/s in question No. 4); and Tet (because she loves me and she wouldn't mind).